The Province has ordered all non-essential businesses to close for an additional two weeks, starting at midnight tomorrow. This means that the earliest Byron-Springbank Legion could re-open, would be 19 April 2020. The Branch Executive has confirmed that Legion will comply with any Provincial or Middlesex London Health Unit (MLHU) directives issued over the next four weeks. This could mean that the closure could be extended even more. Again please stay safe and healthy by following all of MLHU’s recommendations.
Branch 533 Byron-Springbank, will be closed until at least 30 April 2020. This will effect the following events.
- Senior’s Euchre – 7, 14 April
- Friday Dinner – 17 April
- Saturday Meat Draws – 4, 11, 18 April
- Monday Fun Darts – 6, 13, April
- Saturday Night Dances – 11 April
- See the 4 April Province of Ontario News Release
Please keep yourself and your family safe. we will see you in a month