BANQUET HALL RENTAL INFORMATION
- The branch has a lovely banquet hall that is available to members and non-members for various activities. These include but are not limited to; weddings, stag and does, birthday parties, retirement parties, wakes, banquets, condo meetings, service club meetings and more.
- The banquet hall is licensed for 200 persons. However for weddings, etc the hall can only accommodate 150 – 160 persons. We have different food services available to you and the hall rental is priced to specific days in the week. All this information, including contact information can be seen on the right of this page.
- Services on this floor include a bar, kitchen, washrooms and elevator that will take you to our parking area or downstairs Club Room.
- If you would like to peruse our menu options then please click on the links below.
- Buffet Dinner (Click to View)
- Family Style Dinner (Click to View)
- Cold Buffet (Click to View)
- If you wish to reserve a date for the banquet hall, a non refundable deposit of $500.00 is required if you request food service, but only $150.00 for all other bookings.
Event and Facilities Manager
Phone – 519-472-1001
Email – ByronLegion@Bell.net
- Please Note: Prices quoted and posted are subject to 13% HST and 12% gratuity. Prices subject to change.
FRIDAY or SATURDAY Hall Rental
Non-Members Full Day: $500.00
1/2 Day (9am-4pm or 6pm-1am) $375.00
With Food Service $200.00
Members (Over 2 Years) $350.00
1/2 Day (9am-4pm or 6pm-1am $250.00
If you wish to reserve a date, a non-refundable
deposit of $500.00 is required if you request
Food Service and $150.00 on all other bookings
SUNDAY thru THURSDAY Hall Rental (Hourly Rate)
Members (over 2 Years) $30.00
Outside Food Fee $50.00
- Additional Fee - Bartending @ $17.50/hr
(A minimum of 4 hours is charged fo the
- Tablecloth rental Fee $7.50
(Tablecloths are included with all hot meals)
- Our house wine is available at a cost of
$20.00 per bottle.
If an open bar is requested a deposit will be required as follows
- Under 100 people $500.00 deposit
- Over 100 people $1000.00 deposit
FOOD SERVICES (per person)
Hot Buffet $21.50
- includes choice of one entree
(additional entree $3.00)
Family Style $22.55
(includes one entree)
Cold Buffet $15.50
Children (5 and under) $5.99
(Includes pickles, veggies, coffee or tee)
Prices posted do not include HST
Prices subject to change
Reception / Wake
Hall Rental $100.00
Sandwiches or buns/cold cuts, cheese, and
crackers, veggie tray with dip, dessert try,
tea and coffee
- Other Rental Information